Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rite Aid Value Videos - Watch Novembers NOW

If you haven't done it yet for the month you have until 11/27 (Saturday) to watch and print your coupons from the Rite Aid website.  The coupons are valid until 12/25.  I would recommend watching and printing any coupons you MIGHT consider using.  This month I was able to get a jumbo pack (40) of Huggies (size 1) for $1.99 (on Sale for 8.99, used 2.00 manufacturer, 2.00 RAVV and got 3.00 UPR).  I don't need diapers but I knew if there was a really awesome deal I would consider buying it and donate it, which is what I did. 

This month I would make sure and print:
  • $1/$1 or more purchase (2 available)
  • $100 coupon booklet (take coupon to pharmacist)
  • $1/2 Dove Chocolate (might be able to get really cheap Christmas candy)
  • WATCH 20 VIDEOS to get your $4/$20 (helps get the best possible deal)
  • Usually the high value ones allow you to get things close to free along with the candy ones (around holiday clearance time)

http://my.adperk.com/offer/d30b50da#vo

No comments:

Post a Comment