Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rite Aid - FREE CANDY!!!

I can confirm the following.  I personally just did it and it worked perfectly!!
Used $4/20 from the Rite Aid Value Videos
Used $6 in UPR from my last purchase
Paid $16 OOP
Received $25 in UPR
Looks like you get $1 in UPR per $2/5 candies
AND $2 in UPR per bag of candy

I THINK the deal includes ALL of the $2/5 candy but the following list plus the ones I purchased are definitely working for this deal......This seems to be unadvertised so I do not know how long it will work

WOWZA! If you have a Rite Aid nearby, then I’m sure (especially with Halloween coming up!) that you’ll be very excited to hear you can currently score lots of FREE candy after +Up Rewards (No coupons needed)! Here’s how…

First, the following candies are working for this +Up Rewards deal below:
* Skittles 14 oz
* Swedish Fish 14 oz
* Cow Tail Minis 10 oz
* Starburst 14oz
* Jolly Ranchers 14oz
* Caramel Cremes 12 oz
* Sour Patch Kids 14 oz
* Jolly Rancher Pops 10 oz

Buy 2 candies listed above (make sure to buy the exact ones listed) on sale this week 2/$5
Pay $5 (Or less if you have any coupons for the above candies)
Get a $1 +Up Reward for buying 2
Plus, get 2 $2 Mystery +Up Rewards
Final cost 2 bags for FREE!

*It appears that the $1 +Up reward for buying 2 is limited to 6 and the Mystery Rewards don’t appear to have a limit (?). I am headed out the door right now to test this deal. I am planning on buying 12 mix and match bags of candy from the above list for a total of $30, then I’m going to use the $5/$25 coupon found here or here. I’ll end up paying $25 + tax out of pocket and then hopefully get back $30 in +Up Rewards to turn this into a money-maker!
OOOOhhhhh I’m so giddy about trying this awesome deal!! I will report back soon! :D
(Thanks so much for the heads up on this awesome deal, For the Mommas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment