Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Albertsons Doubler Bottom Line


This week was awesome!  Here's what I ended up with:
9 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars (Several different varities)
3 bags of Nature Valley Nut Clusters
2 boxes of Jose Ole taquitos
1 box of Jose Ole mini tacos
3 (59 ounce) Bottles of Tropica Trop50 Apple Juice
6 boxes of Gushers
3 gallons of water (not planned bought for someone else, so no coupons)
Aprox. 5lbs of Pork Chops
2.5lbs of ground turkey
1 box of Ritz Pretzel "Flip-side" crackers
16 cans of DelMonte Veggies (corn, sweet peas and green beans)
10 cans of DelMonte Diced Tomatoes
4 single serve bottles of darigold chocolate milk (it was free so I used as a filler item)
10 bags (8oz each) of Tillamok Shredded Cheese (7 Cheddar, 2 Mexican & 1 Italian)
2 (12ct) bags of Precious string cheese
1 Box of Keebler snacks (12 snack bags)

I paid $61.53 & I have $5.50 left in CATS to spend
Regular price without sales or coupons $215.68
71% savings
74% if you minus the $5.50 of CATS I have left to spend

No comments:

Post a Comment