Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Factor Tree - Free Trial

I joied Factor Tree a month ago through BzzAgent.  I received a 30-day free trial to try the program and see how I like it.  My daughter (5 almost 6) has been using it often (every other day).  She loves the program and keeps asking to play her "numbers" game.  She had a lot of fun using it and was learing math skills at the same time!  Once the free trial is up it costs $20/month, which I think will be well worth the cost.  This program goes from preschool math through 6th grade.  It starts out with a test to see what level they are on then gives them works sheets to work on and then builds up to higher levels as they learn each subject.  As a parent you can also keep track of your childs sucess.  If you would like to try they are offering a 2 week free trial just enter BZF where it asks for promotional code.  I love the program and will be signing up for a monthly subscription.  http://thefactortree.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment