Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Swag Bucks - How to Join and Earn

If you scroll to the very bottom of this blog you will find a button to join Swagbucks.  I have included it here for easier access.

By clicking on the link on my website you are being refered by me which in turn helps me earn extra points.  Thanks!

Anyways, once you have signed up there are multiple ways to earn Swagbuck points. 
  • Daily Polls (super easy take less than a second each day) Earns 1 point per day
  • Search through Swagbucks (I made it my homepage to remind me to use it for searches).  Has the potential to earn 5-500 per search.  On average I typically earn 8 points 2-3 times a day.  Usually what I do is search at least once each morning and each evening (search until I get points). 
  • Print coupons through Swagbucks (powered by coupons.com)  Earns 10 points per coupon used.
  • Taking surveys on the Swagbucks site (since I have an older computer that likes to crash I can't get this to work :( 
  • Watching videos on the Swagbucks site (again can't get this to work on my computer at home, but will work on newer computers)  I believe you earn 8 points per video
  • You can also earn points by installing their toolbar (the post deals that earn you extra points - you just click on the toolbar get the code and enter it on the homepage) Typically 5 points or so.
  • You can also earn by shopping through the website.
Personally I only use the Daily Poll, Search and coupon functions and I am able to redeem a $5 Amazon gift card on average every 2 weeks.  In order to redeem a $5 Amazon gift card you need 450 Swagbucks.  There are many other rewards you can earn but for me this is by far the best.  Between this site and my other survey companys and point earning sites I had $120 of Amazon gift cards that I used for Christmas presents this year.  This I all earned in the last 4 months or so between all the site I use to take surveys and earn points!

If you would like any additional hints on how to utilize this site please don't hesitate to leave a comment with your questions.



Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment