Friday, September 24, 2010

Safeway Savings

Yesterday I went to Safeway to use my coupons for Select Harvest Soup by Campbells.  Heres the deal I got:

3 cans of Campbells Select Harvest Soup (on sale for $1)
3 cans of Campbells Condensed Vegtable Beef Soup (in Clearance rack for 50% off-also in $1 sale)
1 can of Safeway brand Golden Sweet Corn (in Clearance rack for 50% off)

$3 for Select Harvest
$3 for Condensed Soup
$.69 for Corn
Used 3 $1/1 Select Harvest found at http://promotion.familytime.com/f11tsn/default.aspx
Used 1 $1.50/3 Campbells condensed soups found at above link also
50% off coupons found on the cans of Condensed soups and Corn -$1.50 & -$.35
Total OOP: $.34

If I would have forgone the Corn, it would have been free but $.34 still is pretty good.  Total savings bottom line $12.59 at 97%!

2 comments:

  1. I think they must have changed their coupons, because I don't see the $1 off 1 Campbells anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes they only have so many coupons available and once the number has been printed they disable it. Sorry! It was an awesome deal!!

    ReplyDelete